AIM
pissjugs

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

bLAM

The fact that this was beaten by a Mario cartoon is pretty funny.

Billy's Magical Power Billy's Magical Power

duh it potentially has potentiallish potential

this is the first of your cartoons i laughed out loud in my pants at. i'm not even sure why it's so funny, but it is.

Aliyen responds:

Oh, you pulled that rope for the last time on my attention, Mr. Tarjeerseen.

Shooty McPistol Shooty McPistol

guns is hilarious

I originally typed a review here, but because I used "a certain word that is not allowed", it didn't work and the whole thing got erased, and I'm not re-typing it. So anyway, my point was that you shouldn't have censored yourself for a bunch of whiny, humorless online kids who don't know shit about fuck.

And seriously, this is a ripoff of Stabby McGee as much as Stabby McGee is a ripoff of Mr. Stabby. Only in this case the accusation is even more ridiculous. In case I didn't make it clear, most Newgrounds users are terrible.

Super Utensil 3000 Super Utensil 3000

genius

the best thing ever is that the guy at the start had all those utensils for a banana. great stuff, man.

Ultross Strikes Ultross Strikes

surprise ending!

OH THE AUDIUOO MAN THE AUDIO WAHATATS WITH THE AUDIOIOIO WHAT MAN THE AUDIO NO NO WHAT NO HUH NO YOU SHOULD AUDIO THE AUDIO

Yarharhar responds:

oO...I am not sure what to say other than thanks!

Lobster The Lobster:Ep 8 Lobster The Lobster:Ep 8

TRUE

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

g

ha ha it's funny becuase video games have a lot of sequels ha ha

maybe i'd appreciate this more if i actually played video games. there were some funny ideas in this, but the scenes with the three characters making jokey comments about video games were pretty lame and didn't really add much the the cartoon at all. overall i think it would have been much better if you'd just shown the video game parodies, leaving out the "we are nerdy gamers and we make funny observations" jokes. there's enough of that in the seventy thousand videogame webcomics out there.

anyway, animation was nice, and i kind of liked the metal gear solid parody.

how it will end. how it will end.

BACKWARDS RUNNING

so you're interested in chewing and/or eating broken glass

<3 <3 <3

blimpage - episode 03 blimpage - episode 03

cool. don't hear many australian accents in cartoons. i mean, even i don't use an australian accent in cartoons for some reason. but this isn't about me. unless you want it to be, that's fine too.

the crazy random shit is really what sold this for me. that's good stuff. but the subtitles were kind of large and distracting. you should make them optional or something.

esspat responds:

we're australian and proud of it. what's the point of pretending not to be?
i tried making the subtitles optional, but that didn't work - they're there because all the silly americans said "WHAT ARE THESE CRAZY AWSTRAYLIENS SAYING?!"

Me and KFC Me and KFC

aw

MAN I WANTED TO SEE SOME HARDCORE FRIED CHICKEN BUCKET FUCKING AND SHIT

that was pretty good. the titanic parody was one of the better ones i've seen.