AIM
pissjugs

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

bLAM

The fact that this was beaten by a Mario cartoon is pretty funny.

Billy's Magical Power Billy's Magical Power

duh it potentially has potentiallish potential

this is the first of your cartoons i laughed out loud in my pants at. i'm not even sure why it's so funny, but it is.

Aliyen responds:

Oh, you pulled that rope for the last time on my attention, Mr. Tarjeerseen.

Shooty McPistol Shooty McPistol

guns is hilarious

I originally typed a review here, but because I used "a certain word that is not allowed", it didn't work and the whole thing got erased, and I'm not re-typing it. So anyway, my point was that you shouldn't have censored yourself for a bunch of whiny, humorless online kids who don't know shit about fuck.

And seriously, this is a ripoff of Stabby McGee as much as Stabby McGee is a ripoff of Mr. Stabby. Only in this case the accusation is even more ridiculous. In case I didn't make it clear, most Newgrounds users are terrible.

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

awesome game, i mean you combined the two best things ever; pacman, and uh.. jumping on pacman with an umbrella or some such shit. addicting stuff, thank you.

All Ng-Ranks All Ng-Ranks

shut up

that was the nerdiest thing i've ever seen. it's lame enough when pretentious online kids make shitty tutorials on "how to draw a clock!" or some such shit that anyone could figure out if they actually cared. at least some of those aren't completely boring and unoriginal though.

and learn to fucking spell.

Shdow responds:

umm, i still dident figure out who you're talking to, but, yeah, o yeah, and the stuff is spelled right, unless ur saying tom doesnt know how (copy/pasted it from ng-user profiles)

the classroom the classroom

fun

took me like half an hour to finish. good game, i liked how you added something unexpected each level to keep it from getting repetive.